As a dedicated dental professional and to ensure his expertise remains at the forefront of dental innovation and sophistication, Ash has invested over £250k for an international education spanning in excess of 20 years. He has attended and participated at worldwide conferences, lectures and training programmes given by the world’s leading dentists.
Ash is a national and international lecturer and has his own training academy for dentists, sharing his dental knowledge and experience in his popular and informative courses.
His inspirational programmes and lectures have motivated numerous dentists to reach the pinnacle of their careers.
Ash’s dental career and experiences have been instrumental in the benchmark for his own stunning private practice, pursuit of excellence and respect amongst his peers and other leading dental authorities. As testament to the esteem in which Ash is held by professional colleagues, he has many patients who are dentists.
Due to his reputation, and expertise, patients have travelled from Germany, Italy, Monaco, Egypt, Qatar and India for their dental care.
Ash has been one of the most featured dentists on television and within national media, having been featured in: -
- The three series of Extreme Makeover UK
- This Morning
- The Only Way is Essex
- Body Shockers
- Channel 5 News
- National newspapers and magazines.
Since qualifying from Guy’s Hospital in 1991, Ash has been taught and inspired by the following mentors and training companies: -
- Larry Rosenthal (cosmetic dentistry)
- Frank Spears & David Hornbrook (restorative dentistry and occlusion)
- Hilt Tatum & Straumann (implants)
- Bill Blatchford (dental coach)
- Cathy Jameson (practice management)
- Greg Lutke (photography)
- Sirona, Hoya ConBio and Elexxion (soft and hard tissue laser dentistry)
- Sticktech (fibre-reinforced composite dentistry)
- Newton Fahl, Didier Dietschi, Lorenzo Vanini, and GC Courses (composite artistry)